digital experience consultant
Digital experience is a user’s interaction with any digital touchpoint— buying something online, receiving updates from an app, using a business platform. Touch-points can be mobile apps, websites, smart TVs, ATMs, kiosks, point-of-sale, etc. There are factors that affect a users experience:
- Usability: When the user wants to use the touchpoint, is it available?
- Performance: Is the interaction as seamless and fast as possible, or does the user always have to wait until they reach their destination?
- Bugs: Are there bugs or broken components that prevent the user from interacting with the touchpoint?
- User flow: Can users really achieve what they want to do? Did your surgery succeed?
- Ease of use: Is the functionality you need easy to find? Is the feature easy to use?
The digital experience building blocks
Digital experience strategy
A digital experience strategy is not an IT only initiative; it should be seen as a customer-centric initiative. There is a big difference between simply using digital technology and actually using it to improve the customer experience to better meet their needs.
Want to know more?
Social media strategy
A social media strategy links directly into all your other online work. It should be a brand focussed exerciseMore